I’m home from the hospital

and the surgery was postponed until Wednesday.  We waited and waited this evening for the OR to open up, but instead Stan’s surgery was pushed back later and later into the evening.  Finally that surgeon came in to suggest that we just wait until Wednesday morning.  He wanted Wednesday because it would be first in the morning. Did you know that the infection rate rises in the OR as the day progresses?  Also, he wanted his team of nurses, xray techs, and anaesthesiologist instead of whoever was on call.  So although it was disappointing for us, we decided to wait.

Keep praying for us all.  My back is not too bad right now.  I have just taken a muscle relaxer and I’m headed to bed!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s